Wednesday 16 November 2016

Ordering and comparison of single SNPs, SNP Packs and Big Y (Part I)

Ordering and comparison of single SNPs, SNP Packs and Big Y 

Hello everyone. 

I plan to instruct you on how order some specific upgrades to your Y-DNA result, that may turn out to be very helpful in searching for your roots and/or connections through direct male line.

Y-STRs are the easiest to order and that's why I don't include them into my tutorial. 

So, now let's see a little comparison of products mentioned at the heading.



 NEXT ENTRY: Ordering and comparison of single SNPs, SNP Packs and Big Y (Part II)




1 comment:

  1. I belong to the largest Pashtun tribe Yusufzai. According to various research studies conducted by Hazara University Ph.D scholars, from 2016 to 2019 the tribe has the highest ratio of R1a1, from 70 to 80%. I have received my Y37, my haplogoup is R-M198, but cannot order big Y (Y-700) due financial constraints. Can any one help me in this regard.

    ReplyDelete